New Zealand Art & Heritage
Private full day tour
Public Art and Private Collections housed in significant Heritage properties. Maori, Colonial & Contemporary Art.
This tour takes you to three grand, fully restored Heritage properties in central Auckland housing some of the best contemporary art collections in New Zealand.
Tour highlights include:
- Private, after hours tour of the newly renovated Auckland Art Gallery featuring Maori, Colonial and Contemporary Art
- Pah Homestead, TSB Bank Wallace Arts Centre, a grand colonial homestead with a rich and colourful history, now filled with leading New Zealand contemporary art
- The choice of one additional heritage property, including Auckland Museum (where the most extensive collection of Maori and Pacific arts & crafts in the world is housed), or Kinder House (important Colonial arts and history)
- Plated lunch served with premium New Zealand wine
- Diverse Public Art, including some “hidden gems” in the CBD.
Rates per person:
1-2 people: NZ$897
3-5 people: NZ$672
6-10 people: NZ$479